The Zero Trust approach is becoming more and more popular across security and operation teams as it can address many of the shortcomings of the traditional castle & moat approach. However, the interpretation of Zero Trust can vary between vendors, analysts and security practitioners.
This guide discusses the 5 steps to achieving a Zero Trust access model in your environment.
- Figure out the right IAM solution
- Differentiate managed and unmanaged devices
- Map your access scenarios
- Get a Zero Trust access platform
- Migrate network level access policies to Zero Trust