Your organization leverages Google Cloud Platform for its IT needs. You use services, such as App Engine, Compute Engine, Kubernetes Engine, SQL or Filestore to name a few. How do you provide secure access to these assets?
Trying to apply the “traditional data-center” approach to network routing and VPNs won’t work. Traditional solutions are network-centric, are not built for securing access to dynamic multi-cloud (or hybrid cloud) IT environments and don’t provide cloud-native elasticity.
These solutions provide excessive network-level access, increasing the risks for a wide range of network attacks including lateral movements. They also require physical or virtual appliances, increasing the complexity and limiting the scalability and resilience of your dynamic, cloud-based data centers.
Luminate Secure Access Cloud™
for GCP Benefits:
Modern and flexible secure access without maintaining any unnecessary infrastructure
- Secure, point-to-point access to specific resources, with no network exposure
- No physical or virtual appliances or end-point agents for quick deployment and easy maintenance
- Contextual authorization and continuous, real-time governance of users’ activity
- Native integration with Google Apps and Google Identity services
- Full audit trail of all users’ actions
- Seamless integration with your existing security stack - SIEM, EMM, EDR and others
- Single cloud-native user experience across all IT resources, without the hassle associated with Remote Access VPN
- Scalable and global infrastructure, delivered as-a-service with a pay-as-you-grow model
- Huge savings in CAPEX and OPEX when compared to the traditional access model
Enterprise-grade Proven Service
Luminate is a member of Google Partner Network.
Our Secure Access Cloud™ is SOC2 Type II and ISO 27001 certified, testifying to its most secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient nature.