Your organization leverages Amazon Web Services for its IT needs. You use services, such as EC2, RDS, MongoDB, ElastiCache, Elasticsearch, Lambda and Container Services to name a few. How do you provide secure access to these assets?
Trying to apply the “traditional data-center” approach of network routing and VPNs won’t work. Traditional solutions are network-centric, are not built for securing access to dynamic multi-cloud (or hybrid cloud) IT environments and don’t provide cloud-native elasticity.
These solutions provide excessive network-level access, increasing the risk for a wide range of network attacks including lateral movements. They also require physical or virtual appliances, increasing the complexity and limiting the scalability and resilience of your dynamic, cloud-based data centers.
The Benefits of Luminate Secure
Access Cloud™ for AWS:
A modern and flexible secure access without maintaining any unnecessary infrastructure:
- Secure, point-to-point access to specific resources, with no network exposure
- No physical or virtual appliances or end-point agents for quick deployment and easy maintenance
- Contextual authorization and continuous, real-time governance of users’ activity
- Native integration with AWS tags serving as an extension of AWS IAM Policies for access governance
- Full audit trail of all users’ actions
- Seamless integration with your existing identity, MFA and EDR solutions
- Single cloud-native user experience across all IT resources, without the hassle associated with Remote Access VPN
- Scalable and global infrastructure, delivered as-a-service with a pay-as-you-grow model
- Huge savings in CAPEX and OPEX when compared to the traditional access model
Enterprise-grade Proven Service
Luminate is an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Our Secure Access Cloud™ platform conforms with AWS Well-Architected Framework and is SOC2 Type II and ISO 27001 certified, testifying to its most secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient nature.