As a Site Reliability Engineer at Luminate, you’ll be part of the infrastructure team of a fast growing startup. You’ll have the opportunity to drive continuous improvements to our production setup, verify that our service meets the accepted standards of production SaaS and assure that it is reliable and scalable. Come and join us to influence the availability and performance of the next generation cloud platform for accessing applications and to change how millions of users access their application every day.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a DevOps/SRE, working with AWS cloud Infrastructure and services such as EC2, Lambda, S3 and DynamoDB
- 2+ years of experience with one of the of following programming languages: Go/Python/NodeJS
- Experience with monitoring tools (ELK, DataDog or any equivalent solution)
- Experience in Network Protocols, RESTful web-services, Web-Sockets, etc.
- You have extensive experience with Linux OS.
- Experience in Virtualization and Containerization (preferably Docker)
- Experience with Micros-Services architecture and orchestration tools (preferably Kubernetes)
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org