Luminate Security is expanding and looking for a passionate, experienced and creative Senior Product Manager in Tel Aviv!
You will have the opportunity to make an impact from day one in a company that is rapidly developing, in a fast-paced and enriching environment. You will work closely with engineers, customers and partners. You will also play a major part in building strategy and vision for Luminate Security Features and products from conception to release.
What will you actually be doing?
- Be part of the product line life cycle – from strategic planning to product release
- Develop product strategies and road-maps
- Identify our customers’ needs and opportunities through interviews and research
- Collaborate with multiple departments to ensure that our customers’ needs are met
- Collect and analyze market requirements
- Ensure that deadlines are met
- And mainly, become a Luminator and be a part of a great team of talented people
What should you bring to the table?
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Management with a strong track record in shipping products and services
- Customer focus, strong communication and collaboration skills
- Creative and critical thinking
- Passion for identifying and solving real-world customer challenges
- Experience in delivering cloud services – highly desirable
- Knowledge in security and identity management – highly desirable
- Experience in Enterprise IT or DevOps – highly desirable
- Ability to analyze data and drive actionable insights
- Open mind for experimentation
- Native level of English
- Hands-on experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Solid understanding of IT Network Security – Problems and Tools (Firewall, VPN, IDS, Proxy, Secure Web Gateway)
- Solid understanding of Web Applications / REST APIs architecture (HTTPS Protocol, Authentication)
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure-as-a-Service providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Troubleshooting of networking configurations (Traceroute, Wireshark, Fiddler)
- Troubleshooting of IAM configurations (Microsoft Active Directory, SAML – Okta/Ping Identity/Azure AD)
- Basic Scripting skills – An advantage
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org