As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll work in the core team of a fast growing startup.You’ll have the opportunity to build the infrastructure of the next generation cloud platform for accessing applications. You will be responsible for building and maintaining our core cloud infrastructure, implementing CI/CD, working with cutting edge, state of the art technologies.Come and join us to change how millions of users access their application every day.
- You have 3+ years experience as a DevOps/SRE, working with AWS cloud
- Infrastructure and services such as EC2, Lambda, S3 and DynamoDB
- Proficient in scripting languages like bash, python, etc.
- Experience with configuration management (preferably Ansible) and orchestration tools
(preferably Kubernetes and Terraform)
- You have solid experience with Continuous Deployment systems (CI/CD)
- You have extensive experience with Linux OS.
- Able to collaborate with diverse groups of people: engineering and product.
- Nice to have: experience in operating databases (Relational DB and NoSQL)
- Nice to have: experience in Virtualization and Containerization experience (preferably Docker)
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org